Vision/Mission of PBS
PBS has before it the vision of transforming the lives of individuals by inculcating critical thinking techniques as well as engendering a sense of good culture, self-awareness and moral/ social responsibility. This vision will be dedicated both to the development of globally competitive human resources and to the rebuilding of a nation that exerts enough leverage—economic or otherwise— to be factored in global affairs. As such, PBS remains committed to providing locally honored and internationally recognized business education for undergraduate and graduate students of management.
The programs of study we offer have an exclusively personalized attention to students, an integrated and updated curriculum, and selfless dedication of the faculty, which as a composite then ultimately helps create an extraordinary classroom environment and boost career prospects for our graduates.
- A learning environment is promoted to discover the leaders of tomorrow who are thoughtful and responsible managers, entrepreneurs, and complete professionals.
- The recruitment and retention of exceptional students are ensured by sustaining high-quality performance and by strategically communicating with all stakeholders. Emphasis is put on a rigorous curriculum, the qualified faculty, student services, job placement, student mentoring, and commitment to students in an energizing learning environment.
- The faculty, the staff and the administration initiate and cultivate interactive student mentoring practices for the support of the academic and professional development of students, encouraging the students to internalize personal responsibility, to develop an effective problem-solving aptitude, and to make an ethical judgment.
- In support of long-term individual growth and college-wide progress, the faculty and the staff are afforded an opportunity and resources to pursue personal/ professional activities linked directly to identifiable and desired organizational goals.
• Honesty in work
• Sincerity in relationships
• Respect for self and others
• Responsibility for one’s actions
• Willingness to learn from mistakes
• Adherence to regulations
• Care for resources
• Questioning spirit
• Competence and development
• Social values and nationalism