PRESIDENTIAL BUSINESS SCHOOL
Presidential Business School (PBS) is an academic institution founded in 2011 AD, with the objective of establishing itself as a model center for quality education in Nepal. PBS is affiliated to Westcliff University, USA. Westcliff University is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), a regional accreditation body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (ED), the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), a private nonprofit national organization that coordinates accreditation activity in the United States and Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), a standard of excellence with an accreditation process based on the Baldrige Education Criteria for Performance Excellence.Know More
News & Events
Recent News & Events at PBS
Presidential Center for Excellence in Business and Technology proudly presents Virtual Round Table on Digital Transformation: The Way Forward with our respected moderator and speakers..
- MBA II Trimester, Fall 2017 Intake
- BBA - IV Semester, Spring 2017 Intake
- MBA - I Trimester, Spring 2018 Intake
- BBA Marketing - Spring 2018 Intake
- BBA - II Semester, Spring 2018 Intake
- Sales Officer, Gham Power Nepal
- Officer, Nepal Tourism Board
- BBA - Marketing Director at The Platform Inc.